Once you have recorded or uploaded the tracks that make up your audioguide, you just have to publish it so that your visitors can use it.
- When you publish your audioguide we will ask you to provide us with a method of payment (you can add it in the Organizations section). The monthly fee we will charge will depend on the downloads, the length of your audioguide and the way you have chosen to offer it to your visitors: free or charging for it. Check our prices if you have any questions.
- If you have chosen to offer it for free, you will be given a unique QR code, which you can print on a poster designed by us, to put it somewhere visible from the reception.
- If you have chosen to charge for it, you will generate as many different QR codes as you need, which can give visitors who pay for the audioguide. You can also merge them into the entry if you want it to be more aesthetic.
- In both cases the visitor will only have to enter the QR code to download the audioguide on their mobile device through our Audioguiame app. There are two scenarios:
- If you already have it installed, it will scan with it and the audioguide will be downloaded automatically.
- If you do not have it installed, you can scan the QR code with the reader that has all mobile devices installed by default. When you do this, you will be taken to the corresponding market to download Audioguíame app and automatically, once you install it, the audioguy will be downloaded. Also the visitor can go directly to their market, search our application and, once it has installed, scan the QR code to be downloaded the audio guide.
- Once they have downloaded the audio guide in our application, they can listen to it through headphones (if they carry them), the earphone (if it is a smartphone), as a phone call, or through the loudspeakers of the mobile device . It is each center that must establish the rules of use.
There is the possibility of visitors downloading the audioguide remotely, if their center does not have an open wifi, taking advantage, for example, of the hotel’s Wi-Fi, but only in cases where their mode of charging implies gratuity for them. Even so, do not worry if you have to download it with the mobile data of your device, the audio guides are compressed in such a way in our servers that the size and the consumption of the download is minimum.
Go to the first step: Write the texts